Friday, June 22, 2018

Hobby Box -- Yeah !!!!!

For my birthday, back in February, my wife had purchased a hobby box of 2018 Topps series 2.  Not realizing that it was a pre-sell, she could not figure out why it was not arriving.  On my actual birthday, she advised me about the purchase.  I than told her it had to be a pre-sell because series 2 comes out in June.  With that info she was relieved, because she thought she might have been taken.
I received my package a few days before Fathers Day.  YEAH!!

Along with the hobby box, I was also sent the bonus silver pack of chrome cards.

Here are the contents....



1983 style anniversary cards.
   -   JD Davis   Astros  RC
  -  Gary Sanchez  Yankees
  -  Cory Seager  blue boarder Dodgers
  -  Shohei Ohtani Angels RC  -- putting this one away until 2020 when he comes back from TJ surgery.

Except for the Ohtani card, the others are for sale or trade.

After I open the other packs from the box, I will post what I had pulled.

Jeff

Keep On Collecting !!



1 comment:

  1. Great timing on the gift! She probably also saved some money pre-ordering S2 since it ended up going up in price

    ReplyDelete