Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Another Great Trade...

Just had another great trade.  This one was with Tom at The Angels, In Order.
I sent him some Angels he was looking for, and in return he sent me these...


3 2013 Topps '72 minis that I needed....

and



These 4 cards for my Royals collection.    Thanks again Tom.

If anyone is looking for cards from the 80's and 90's,  I have lots of them for sale or trade.
Just let me know what you are looking for, and we can work out a price or trade.
I also have vintage (pre 1980) cards and some more recent cards available as well.
(wild guess of upwards of 80000+ cards, mostly baseball but also football, basketball and hockey.  My wife just shakes her head when ever she goes into the Baseball Card Room!)
Check out my webstore to see some of what's available.  I wish I was able to get everything
listed, but like most of you this is only a hobby, so family and work come first.
I am always adding as time permits.

Feel free to send me your want lists :  fasportscards@gmail.com

KEEP ON COLLECTING !!
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment