Saturday, January 4, 2014

Spring Training just around the corner...

I have to keep thinking this to myself.....Spring Training is just around the corner!

SPRING TRAINING COUNTDOWN CLOCK!!


I usually start thinking it after the Packers (GO PACK) are done for the season... BUT
our local weather for the next 100 hrs ...


Blowing
Snow
High: 26 °FFalling Temperatures
Partly CloudyTonight

Partly
Cloudy
Low: -17 °F
Sunday
Cold
Cold

High: -11 °F
Sunday
Night
Blowing Snow
Blowing
Snow
Low: -27 °F
Monday
Blowing Snow
Blowing
Snow
High: -18 °F
Monday
Night
Partly Cloudy
Partly
Cloudy
Low: -23 °F
Tuesday

WIND CHILLS WILL BE AROUND 50 to 60 BELOW !!!!
 
BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

SPRING TRAINING JUST AROUND THE CORNER !!!!!

The Governor has closed the schools for the state for Monday...
BUT I will still have to brave the cold and hear the grunting sound of my vehicle starting, so I can get to work.  Would be nice to stay in warm house and organize the baseball cards.

Here are some WARM sounds of Spring Training ...



    


 
Stay warm and

KEEP ON COLLECTING !!

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment