Sunday, July 7, 2019

Just Need One More......

All I need is ONE card Rodney !!!!!



                                    (Those Miller Lite commercials were the best!)


It must have been about 10 years ago, I purchased a large quantity of cards from somewhere, and included in the box were about 5 or so 1994 SP Holoview Blue inserts.  I liked what I saw, and was wondering where I was when they came out because I didn't remember them.  ( Realized I was getting ready for my first born child, so there were other priorities).

  click here to    1995 SP Holoview Blue      to see checklist.

Over the years I kept adding to my collection.  I was finally down to two cards.

I just purchased this one off eBay.....




The Alex Rodriguez (RC) card.

The big question is, do I set him free from his encapsulate tome?  None of my other cards from the set are graded, and this is only a 7.  Do I dare try and hope not to damage the card????
Let me know what you think.

Back to the set. I am now only missing one card....

   #16  Michael Jordan

The Rodriguez card is the pricey card of the set, (I got a good deal on mine) but having a tough time finding a good deal on the Jordan.  It also is his (RC) card as well.  I don't keep searching for it continually, so one might have slipped through without my knowledge, but one day I will get one.

The National Convention is just around the corner.  Thinking about going this year.  Maybe I can find one there.

Thanks for reading......

Keep On Collecting !!

Jeff

3 comments:

  1. I would crack it open. If you've never cracked a graded card case before, Corky(Pack War) has a tutorial video that I found helpful.

    ReplyDelete