Sunday, November 22, 2020

Oddball sets..

 Thanks to Dan's (It's like having my own card shop) blog about his oddball 1992 Confex Baseball Enquirer cards,  there's another set I might have to look at getting.  I will have to at least get the  Royals.

So I thought I would show a couple of my oddball sets..... 

1985 Baseball Greats Caricatures..




I do not remember where I got these.


The other set is...

1989 Franklin Caramel Series 1 and 2 (Unlicensed)





I picked these up, in 1992, on a fall trip to the White Mountains in NH.  There was a card shop, in one off the small towns, that I stopped into and purchased these when I saw them.

Thanks for reading.

Keep On Collecting !!

Jeff


4 comments:

  1. LOVE those 1985 Baseball Greats Caricatures! Gotta get those someday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember seeing the Franklin cards as a kid. I of course had no idea what they were going for, I just thought they looked weird.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's one of the main reasons I got them. Weird looking!

      Delete