Sunday, August 23, 2020

Baseball Card Room Update...

 Quick update on the new digs (aka The Baseball Card Room).  Construction is complete! Yeah!!

Now comes the hard part.  What to put out for display??  I will most likely end up rotating items around.

I realized I had a lot of items stored and unseen for almost 20 years.  Lots of unopened pack boxes dating back to 1987.  More on those in future writings.

Here is a small sample of what is put up....

 


Once I get it complete, I'm going to try and make a quick video to post here and on youtube.

Also, going to reorganize and prioritize the collection.  Things will have to move out, to bring other things in.  Will be trying to put more content on my blog when all that happens.  (looking into starting a youtube channel!?!?)

Thanks for reading.

Keep On Collecting !!

Jeff

3 comments:

  1. YouTube seems to be where it's at these days, at least as far as card stuff goes, so best of luck if you do decide to go that route.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I strongly encourage you to start a YouTube channel. It's been a lot of fun for me, that's for sure.

    ReplyDelete