Monday, June 8, 2020

Mail from COMC....

I made my first purchase from COMC back on May23,2020.  They est delivery by Jun19,2020.  Package arrived today 8Jun,2020.   I will definitely use COMC again.

Here is what I got....

From the 2013 Topps Archives 1972 Basketball Design insert set.

Johnny Bench / Joe Morgan / Ozzie Smith / Reggie Jackson

I started putting this set together sometime in 2014, when I got my first card from a pack.
Prince Fielder was that card.  Since than, I would pick them up when I saw them at card shows.  I finally dwindled it down to my final 5 cards.  Since there hasn't been any shows lately, I looked through eBay, Sportlots, and COMC and found these 4 at the right price.


I only need 1 more to complete the set.
Waiting for the next card show!

Thanks for reading.

Keep On Collecting !!
Jeff

2 comments:

  1. With it's wildly contrasting colors, Reggie's insert looks the closest to an actual '72 Topps basketball card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen those before. I may have to put the Ted Williams on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete